Marrakech Day Trip To Ouzoud Waterfalls of Morocco
Marrakech day trip to Ouzoud waterfalls of Morocco. The waterfalls of Ouzoud are biggest waterfalls in Morocco, waterfalls from 110 m high and are the second after Victoria in Africa, are located near the village of Tanaghmeilt, in the province of Azilal, 150 km northeast of Marrakech. In this day trip from Marrakech to Ouzoud waterfalls, you will see the monkeys of Maggot living in their environment making big families. The bottom of the falls is accessible through a shaded path of olive trees, and you can walk in the fields of the olive trees takes 50 minutes to get you around the beautiful place, so you can take plenty of photos from different positions. A little busier in the summer time of Morocco. because the locals people's they likes to go to the waterfalls for picnics swimming or camping Lunch, will be in some restaurant with beautiful panoramic views of the Ouzoud waterfalls of Morocco for lunch time, a combination of Moroccan food and scenery. So you will have Some free time to explore Ouzoud waterfalls before returning back to Marrakech ending the Marrakech day trip to ouzoud waterfalls.
Marrakech Day Trip To Ouzoud Waterfalls of Morocco: what’s Included & Not Included.
- Private A/C Vehicle, 4X4 Toyota Land Cruiser Prado or Deluxe Van for group during 1 day + Fuel.
- English speaking driver / Guide during one day tour fo Ouzoud waterfalls.
- Pick up & Drop off at your Marrakech accommodation and drop off at your hotel in Marrakech.
- Free Time To Explore The waterfalls Of Ouzoud on your own, hike down the cascades.
Marrakech Day Trip To Ouzoud Waterfalls of Morocco: Included Service
- Lunch will be in some restaurant at beautiful review of the Ouzoud waterfalls
- Local guide in Ouzoud Waterfalls obligatory to have it
error: Content is protected !!