Marrakech Day Trip To Berber Villages Imlil and Asni Ouirgane
Day tour from Marrakech to Imlil & Asni Ouirgane via High Atlas Mountains. It is going to be a nice drive at the footsteps of the High Atlas Mountains. You will cross the green Asni Valley surrounded by the pine trees and authentic berber villages. You will visit a berber family house and attend how the green Moroccan tea is made in Moroccan families. The landscapes of the High Atlas Mountains covered with snow (December till May) and Valley of Ouirgane are breath taking. There is a lake of Ouirgane dam where people come with their families in the summer time to spend some time to enjoy near water. The locals make use of the red clay for some pottery. They are looking also for half precious stones like amethyst in the high mountains. Lunch will be in a nice berber family home in Imlil an authentic berber village, after walking one hour and a half around with our local guide. After we will drive back to Marrakech city around 4 o’clock in the evening.
Day Trip From Marrakech To Imlil & Asni Ouirgane Berber Villages: what’s Included & Not Included.
- Private A/C Vehicle, 4X4 Toyota Land Cruiser Prado or Deluxe Van for 1 day + Fuel.
- English speaking driver / Guide.
- Pick up & Drop off at your Marrakech accommodation.
- Free Time To Explore Imlil Berber Village and to hik about one hour/half.
- Pick up in Summer months at 8:00 a.m & winter months at 7:30 a.m.
Not Included Service
- Entry Fees for Monuments
error: Content is protected !!